Tuesday, March 2, 2010

not happy

so i didn't post before britt and i went out foe the weekend and i'm sorry. i didnt have time while packing up and getting out of town. i didnt think it would be that big of a deal missing one weigh in but apparently that was just step one of my weekend of self destruction.

i was not good on vacation. every meal was fried with french frys and beer, and wine, and desert, and sugar, and fat. pretty sure i gained 40 pounds in 3 days. i'm not going to weigh in right now, i'm going to give myself the rest of the weekto try to make up for it and do a normal weigh in on saturday.

i've got a big hole to dig out of. my goal for the week is to get back to what i weighed in last week.

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too bad Pete! The important part is to not give up just because you've made a mistake. I was bad this weekend too, but I forgave myself and I got right back into the gym!

    ReplyDelete