Friday, February 26, 2010

Early Weigh In

Greetings,

I am weighing in this morning since Pete and I are going to Door County this weekend for what I consider a "mini-honeymoon".


Previous: 235.2
Current: 234.0
Difference: - 1.2lbs

That is more like it!

I really tried to cut back on food intake this week. I didn't get to work out even once because I was sooooo busy with working this week. I am doing some extra projects right now for the Y which is taking up the little time I would actually have to work out. Plus I had a big interview so I was a nervous reck!

My interview this week went really well, I think. Look for the results on Facebook when I get them. This job would allow me to have a somewhat normal life and maybe someday be able to have a workout schedule. Here's hoping.....

1 comment: