Saturday, January 30, 2010

i need a distraction

so these are the days i worry about the most. the days that i have nothing to do and britt is gone. these are the days in the past i would order a pizza and sit on the couch and watch tv for...lets estimate...9 hours. for real. it is even worse these days since i cant sleep past 8am any more due to my work schedule. so to occupy myself i thought it would be fun to total up the calorie and fat totals from some of my old favorite fast food meals.

first up, the aforementioned (great word) pizza. i always went with the papa john's works...grand total: 2,800 cal/112 grams of fat. yummy.

how about some of that fast food i use to love so much?

not only did i get fast food quite often, but when i got it i got WAY too much. these were some of my most common orders:

burger king:
whopper value meal with large fry and large coke PLUS two double cheeseburgers...total...any guess? 3140 cal and 169 grams of fat. disgusting.

micky d's:
angus delux value meal...again with large fry and large coke...and two double cheeseburgers: 2340 cal and 102 fat grams.

windy's: (some of you will get that)
1/2lb double with cheese with the frys and coke and two delux bacon cheeseburgers: 3020 cal and 146 fat.

wow...so not worth it. DISGUSTING!! never again, and to be honest, i dont even miss it...that much.


1 comment:

  1. I love the new attitude! I would always feel yucky after eating a ton of fast food, but I kept doing it anyways...who knew it would take me so long to figure out the correlation between the two haha!

    ReplyDelete